Storage Xxtra: Affordable Self Storage in Villa Rica, GA
Home of the 1 Year Rate Guarantee:
Other storage companies will raise your rent substantially 3 to 6 months after moving in. They know it is a hassle to move your belongings and so they will continue to raise your rent every 3 to 6 months. We don't think that is a fair way to treat a good customer. At Storage Xxtra, we guarantee your rate will not go up for at least a year. After a year if your rate increases, your new rate is also guaranteed for a year. Any time your rate is changed you get the same 1 Year Guarantee. It's just one of the many reasons why Storage Xxtra is A Better Place To Store!
Amenities & Features:
- 1 Year Rate Guarantee
- Drive Up Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Professional Office Space
- On Site Manager
- Moving Supplies for Sale
- Secure Gate Access
- 24 Hour Digital Surveillance
- Tamper Resistant Locks
- Online Payment Portal
- Online Rentals & Reservations
- Wide Drive Aisles
50% Off Up To 2 Months!
Available on select units listed below.
Storage Xxtra is the best place to rent a storage unit in Villa Rica, GA.
- No Surprise Rate Increases — competitors will raise your rates after only a few months. With our 1 Year Rate Guarantee, your rate will remain the same for at least 12 months, so you won’t have to worry about big unexpected increases in your bill after only a few months.
- Exceptional Customer Service — at Storage Xxtra, delivering the best customer experience in the storage industry is our goal. Take a look at our facility reviews below to see how other customers agree, Storage Xxtra is a better place to store!
- Flexible (Anniversary) Billing — most facilities make you pay on the 1st of the month. At Storage Xxtra, your bill is due on the same move-in day of the month each month. If that doesn't work for you, you can decide on another day of the month that works best for you.
- Huge Selection — with units from 25 sq ft up to 1,000 sq ft, we offer the largest selection of sizes and types of storage units, meaning you will get the size that works for you and won't be stuck paying for space you don't need.
- State of the Art Security — We offer tamper resistant cylinder locks on all units, individualized gate access, always on nightime lighting throughout the property, and industry leading camera surveillance systems.
Availability is limited, so book your unit today!
Lock in your rate for the next year!
Self Storage in Villa Rica, GA
Storage Xxtra Villa Rica offers affordable self storage units and an unbeatable storage experience in Villa Rica, GA and the surrounding area. Located just south of Interstate 20 at Exit 24, on Carrollton Villa Rica Hwy, our storage facility is conveniently located to serve the needs of Carrollton, Bay Springs, Fairfield Plantation, Four Seasons, Temple, and Winston, Georgia. Storage Xxtra Villa Rica has regular and climate controlled storage units in a large variety of sizes. The property is well lit, has gate controlled access, and cameras that record property activity. We also offer a full line of moving and storage boxes and supplies. Storage Xxtra has the best managers in the industry, which means we will help get you in the unit you need, not the one we have. Come find out why Storage Xxtra is a better place to store!
Additionally, we can handle all your storage needs, including your RV, car, or boat. All of our units are located on the ground floor, so you won't have to navigate stairs or elevators while moving heavy boxes or bulky furniture. In fact, with our drive-up access, you simply park your vehicle in front of your unit and unload directly into your storage unit.
Our units are available for access seven days a week, every day of the year. With our first class customer service, you'll find peace of mind when storing your belongings with Storage Xxtra Villa Rica. We serve both personal and businesse needs, so don't hesitate to contact us today, no matter your storage needs. Our team of storage experts is looking forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions at Storage Xxtra Hwy 61
- How often will my rate go up?
Did you know most storage companies will raise your rent substantially after 3 to 6 months of moving in. They know it is a hassle to move your belongings and so they will continue to raise your rent every 3 to 6 months. We don't think that is a fair business practice and certainly not any way to treat a good customer. At Storage Xxtra, we guarantee your rate will not go up for at least a year. After a year if your rate increases, your new rate is also guaranteed for a year. Any time your rate is changed you get the same 1 Year Guarantee. Please know that while periodic rent increases are needed in order to maintain our high level of service, we strive to keep our rate increases fair and consistent. Therefore except for the rarest of cases, we will not raise your rate above the current standard rate for your unit size. Ultimately, we believe that treating customers fairly is good business. It's why our customers keep choosing us and agree that Storage Xxtra is a Better Place to Store.
- Do you have a Referral Program?
Yes! Refer someone both of you will receive $20 off your next month’s rent if they rent a storage or parking space, or $100 off if they rent an office suite! Contact our on-site manager to initiate a referral.
- What size storage space is right for me?
Check out our size guide to help you find the perfect size that fits all of your belongings. If you still need help, please reach out to one of our on-site managers who will be happy to assist you further.
- Do you sell locks?
Yes, in fact we offer special “tamper-resistant” cylinder locks that offer superior security over normal disc and pad locks. You are required to purchase one of these locks if you do not already have one in order to properly secure your unit.
- What measures are in place to limit unauthorized access to the property?
Computer controlled gate access systems restrict who gets on-site. Entrance to each facility requires the use of a unique access code. In addition, video cameras record activity 24/7, site lighting provides a comfortable environment, and tamper-evident seals on your unit's lock are checked regularly by our management team.
- Do you sell packing supplies?
Yes, we offer a variety of packing supplies such as boxes, tape, furniture covers, etc.
- Is insurance required?
Yes, insurance is required at our facilities. We say if "it's worth storing, it's worth insuring".
- Do you provide insurance for storage?
Insurance protection is available through Storsmart Insurance, a leading insurance provider. Policies start at $9 for $2,000 worth of coverage and there is no deductible, which is a great feature when compared to home and renters insurance. Our team members will assist you in completing the forms necessary to secure insurance on your belongings.
- Do you provide a monthly invoice?
Yes, we email you invoice 14 days before your rent is due. We are all about giving plenty of notice to our customers.
- Do you have a minimum rental period?
1 Month. After that the rental is month to month.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What hours can I access my unit?
We offer extended hours for your convenience from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day of the year. If necessary, other access times can be arranged by contacting the on-site manager.
- Do you have a maintenace program?
We are committed to keeping each facility in the same condition you want your belongings. That's why we have our own maintenance team that regularly visits each property. Monthly spraying reduces pests. Secure bait stations prevent rodents. Regular and thorough inspections eliminate trash and detect damage to buildings. If you notice a maintenance issue at one of our facilities please let our on-site manager know.
Directions to Storage Xxtra - Hwy 61
From downtown Villa Rica, GA:
- Head southwest on N Carroll Road
- Turn left onto GA-61 S
- In 2.4 miles, make a U-turn at Ithica Gin Road
- Storage Xxtra will be on the right
From Carrollton, GA:
- Head east on Alabama Street toward Maple Street
- Continue onto Newman Street/State Route 166 BUS
- Continue to follow State Route 166 BUS
- Continue onto GA-166 E
- Continue onto GA-61 N
- In 5.7 miles, Storage Xxtra will be on the right
From Douglasville, GA:
- Take I-20 W
- In about 11 miles, take exit 24 for GA-61/GA-101 toward Villa Rica/Carrollton
- Turn left onto GA-101 S/GA-61 S
- Continue to follow GA-61 S
- Make a U-turn at Ithica Gin Road
- Storage Xxtra will be on the right
From Temple, GA:
- Take US-78 E
- In about four miles, turn right onto S Van Wert Road
- Take a slight left onto Ithica Gin Road
- Turn left onto GA-61 N
- Storage Xxtra will be on the right
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Yamaji Collins on 06/21/2022Olivia was AMAZING and patient as we figured out what we needed to secure a space. It’s rare these days and unfortunately so that patience, kindness and great customer service is not something you come to expect from these day to day interactions but that certainly wasn’t the case with Olivia. You could sense her smile over the phone every time you spoke with her and she was just as pleasant in person. We thank you so much!
Lorna Arroyo on 05/28/2022Excellent and secure place. The service at the office was also great. Thank you guys for your service!
Joseph R Christy on 04/05/2022Service was excellent and extremely friendly and helpful. Went to several locations and none even came close to the customer service that was given.
See What Our Customers Are Saying On Google
Ernestine Faircloth on 09/13/2023The management, Steven, is so helpful. He goes beyond the requirement of satisfying his customers. The reservation was exactly as I expected and the price was better than I expected. I highly recommend this facility.
Eyvonne Griffin on 06/06/2023Been using them since last Sept. Reasonably priced.
Jeffrey Musto on 05/19/20232nd time I've used them always clean, east access and great rates