Storage Xxtra - Raymond Hill Rd
231 Raymond Hill Rd.
Newnan, GA 30265
|Monday - Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Closed 1 Hour for Lunch M-F
|Sunday - Saturday||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
Gates Accessible 365 Days/Year
Storage Xxtra: Affordable Self Storage in Newnan, GA
Home of the 1 Year Rate Guarantee:
Other storage companies will raise your rent substantially 3 to 6 months after moving in. They know it is a hassle to move your belongings and so they will continue to raise your rent every 3 to 6 months. We don't think that is a fair way to treat a good customer. At Storage Xxtra, we guarantee your rate will not go up for at least a year. After a year if your rate increases, your new rate is also guaranteed for a year. Any time your rate is changed you get the same 1 Year Guarantee. It's just one of the many reasons why Storage Xxtra is A Better Place To Store!
Amenities & Features:
- 1 Year Rate Guarantee
- Drive Up Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage
- On Site Manager
- Moving Supplies for Sale
- Secure Gate Access
- 24 Hour Digital Surveillance
- Tamper Resistant Locks
- Online Payment Portal
- Online Rentals & Reservations
50% Off Up to 2 Months!
Available on select units listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions at Storage Xxtra Raymond Hill Rd
- How often will my rate go up?
Did you know most storage companies will raise your rent substantially after 3 to 6 months of moving in. They know it is a hassle to move your belongings and so they will continue to raise your rent every 3 to 6 months. We don't think that is a fair business practice and certainly not any way to treat a good customer. At Storage Xxtra, we guarantee your rate will not go up for at least a year. After a year if your rate increases, your new rate is also guaranteed for a year. Any time your rate is changed you get the same 1 Year Guarantee. Please know that while periodic rent increases are needed in order to maintain our high level of service, we strive to keep our rate increases fair and consistent. Therefore except for the rarest of cases, we will not raise your rate above the current standard rate for your unit size. Ultimately, we believe that treating customers fairly is good business. It's why our customers keep choosing us and agree that Storage Xxtra is a Better Place to Store.
- Do you have a Referral Program?
Yes! Refer someone and both of you will receive $20 off your next month’s rent if they rent a storage or parking space! Contact our on-site manager to initiate a referral.
- What size storage space is right for me?
Check out our size guide to help you find the perfect size that fits all of your belongings. If you still need help, please reach out to one of our on-site managers who will be happy to assist you further.
- Do you sell locks?
Yes, in fact we offer special “tamper-resistant” cylinder locks that offer superior security over normal disc and pad locks. You are required to purchase one of these locks if you do not already have one in order to properly secure your unit.
- What measures are in place to limit unauthorized access to the property?
Computer controlled gate access systems restrict who gets on-site. Entrance to each facility requires the use of a unique access code. In addition, video cameras record activity 24/7, site lighting provides a comfortable environment, and tamper-evident seals on your unit's lock are checked regularly by our management team.
- Do you sell packing supplies?
Yes, we offer a variety of packing supplies such as boxes, tape, furniture covers, etc.
- Is insurance required?
Yes, insurance is required at our facilities. We say if "it's worth storing, it's worth insuring".
- Do you provide insurance for storage?
Insurance protection is available through Storsmart Insurance, a leading insurance provider. Policies start at $9 for $2,000 worth of coverage and there is no deductible, which is a great feature when compared to home and renters insurance. Our team members will assist you in completing the forms necessary to secure insurance on your belongings.
- Do you provide a monthly invoice?
Yes, we email you invoice 14 days before your rent is due. We are all about giving plenty of notice to our customers.
- Do you have a minimum rental period?
1 Month. After that the rental is month to month.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What hours can I access my unit?
We offer extended hours for your convenience from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day of the year. If necessary, other access times can be arranged by contacting the on-site manager.
- Do you have a maintenace program?
We are committed to keeping each facility in the same condition you want your belongings. That's why we have our own maintenance team that regularly visits each property. Monthly spraying reduces pests. Secure bait stations prevent rodents. Regular and thorough inspections eliminate trash and detect damage to buildings. If you notice a maintenance issue at one of our facilities please let our on-site manager know.
Storage Xxtra is the best place to rent a storage unit in Newnan, GA.
- No Surprise Rate Increases — competitors will raise your rates after only a few months. With our 1 Year Rate Guarantee, your rate will remain the same for at least 12 months, so you won’t have to worry about big unexpected increases in your bill after only a few months.
- Exceptional Customer Service — at Storage Xxtra, delivering the best customer experience in the storage industry is our goal. Take a look at our facility reviews below to see how other customers agree, Storage Xxtra is a better place to store!
- Flexible (Anniversary) Billing — most facilities make you pay on the 1st of the month. At Storage Xxtra, your bill is due on the same move-in day of the month each month. If that doesn't work for you, you can decide on another day of the month that works best for you.
- Huge Selection — with units from 25 sq ft up to 800 sq ft, we offer the largest selection of sizes and types of storage units, meaning you will get the size that works for you and won't be stuck paying for space you don't need.
- State of the Art Security — We offer tamper resistant cylinder locks on all units, individualized gate access, always on nightime lighting throughout the property, and industry leading camera surveillance systems.
Availability is limited, so book your unit today!
Lock in your rate for the next year!
Self Storage in Newnan, GA
Storage Xxtra Newnan - Raymond Hill Rd offers affordable self storage units in Newnan, GA and the Coweta County area. Located just off Interstate 85 at Exit 51, our storage facility at 231 Raymond Hill Road is conveniently located to serve the needs of Newnan, Sharpsburg, Peachtree City, Palmetto, and Tyrone, Georgia. Storage Xxtra Newnan - Raymond Hill Rd has regular and climate controlled storage units in a wide range of sizes.
The property is fully fenced, well lit, has gate controlled access, and cameras that record property activity. We also offer a full line of moving and storage boxes and supplies. Storage Xxtra has the cleanest storage units in the area, and superior customer service. Find us .1 miles off Sharpsburg McCullum Rd (Hwy 154) on Raymond Hill Rd. We look forward to helping solve all your storage needs.
Additionally, we can handle all your storage needs, including your RV, car, or boat. All of our units are located on the ground floor, so you won't have to navigate stairs or elevators while moving heavy boxes or bulky furniture. In fact, with our drive-up access, you simply park your vehicle in front of your unit and unload directly into your storage unit.
Our units are available for access seven days a week, every day of the year. With our first class customer service, you'll find peace of mind when storing your belongings with Storage Xxtra Newnan - Raymond Hill Rd. We serve both personal and businesse needs, so don't hesitate to contact us today, no matter your storage needs. Our team of storage experts is looking forward to working with you!
Directions to Storage Xxtra - Newnan, GA
From downtown Newnan, GA:
- Head northwest on US-29 N/Jackson St toward Jackson St
- Continue to follow US-29N for 8.4 miles
- Turn right onto GA-154 S
- Turn left onto Raymond Hill Dr
- Storage Xxtra Raymond Hill Road will be on the right
From Sharpsburg, GA:
- Head east on Main St. toward Old Georgia 16E for .1 mile
- Turn left at the 1st cress street onto Old Georgia 16W for .1 mile
- Continue onto GA-54N/Hwy54 N for 3.8 miles
- Turn Left onto Fischer Rd for 1.8 miles
- Turn right onto Minix Rd and go 2.4 miles
- Turn left onto Major Rd and go 1.5 miles
- Continue onto Raymond Hill Rd. for another 2.0 miles
- Storage Xxtra will be on the left
From Peachtree, GA:
- Head west on GA-54 S toward Planterra Way
- Continue onto GA-34 W
- Turn right onto Fischer Rd
- After 4.4 miles, turn left onto Raymond Hill Rd
- After 2 miles, Storage Xxtra Raymond Hill Road will be on the left
From Tyrone, GA:
- Head north on Senoia Rd toward Castlewood Rd
- Turn left onto Castlewood Rd
- Continue onto Palmetto Tyrone Rd
- Turn left onto Fischer Rd
- Turn right onto Raymond Hill Rd
- After 2 miles, Storage Xxtra Raymond Hill Road will be on the left
Other Nearby Locations
- Storage Xxtra - Hwy 1544046 Hwy 154Newnan, GA 30265
- Storage Xxtra - Hwy 74N109 Kirkley RoadTyrone, GA 30290
- Storage Xxtra - Hwy 851572 Hwy 85 N Suite 200Fayetteville, GA 30214
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Sherry on 05/24/2023Great overall experience! Teresa, manager on site is great at her job! She explained everything in detail, literally walked me thru the “begin at the gate with your code thru locking and unlocking my unit.”!I wish everything else in life were this easy.
James Dean on 04/28/2023Excellent, could not have been better. Theresa was super nice, showed us, me and my wife around, and everything we need to know. Thanks
Brad on 03/31/2023Theresa is awesome. Outstanding customer service and always ready to help.
See What Our Customers Are Saying On Google
Tamia Echols on 03/31/2023My First Day coming in was extremely pleasant! Theresa assisted me today with my reservation and she was a very sweet woman! She was very positive and had a great spirit about her! She walked me through the facility and how to use everything. She definitely didn’t leave me hanging! She was very professional and helpful. She also gave me a welcome mug which I opened up and it had a cute bag inside with a pen as well! So cute, Thanks Theresa for the hospitality ❤️
Christy Short on 03/20/2023Kelly was amazing. She was polite and through. Even though I didn’t make an appointment she gave me her full attention and answered all my questions. The place is very clean with plenty of room for driving around the facility and not feeling like you’re going to hit the side of your truck.
Troy Ders on 03/09/2023Theresa was kind and welcoming. Process was quick and easy. Clean facilities, well kept. Easy access when needed.